May 22, 2012
With the weather heating up, it’s only natural to dream about the beach. We are fortunate to live in San Diego, California where we can drive 5 minutes and be by the ocean. This was my inspiration for this marshmallow scene.
Can you guess how many kinds of marshmallows we used? Read on for answer…
Star fish and pearls on the beach
Sand pail and shovel
Kids enjoying their yummy ice cream by the water on their beach towel.
Beach friends: Seagully & Crabby also enjoying the weather.
- German Chocolate Cake Mallow Bites (sand)
- Toasted Coconut (palm trees)
- Mini White (baby feet, seagull head)
- Regular White (top center of palm tree, seagull body, sand pail, kids heads)
- Jumbo White (ocean)
- Jumbo FruitMallows (palm tree leaves)
- StackerMallows (beach towel, sand shovel)
- Mallow Bits (girl’s hair)