EDIBLE MARSHMALLOW NECKLACES
June 24, 2012
I often get these crazy ideas of things I’d like to make using marshmallows. Well, a few days ago I got the itch to make edible necklaces.
All thought they all look different, I used the same materials and technique to make each one of them.
Scroll down to see DIY instructions…
Click on photo to see full image.
Soooo are you excited to make your own marshmallow edible necklace?? It’s easy!
- Plastic Sewing Needle
- Embroidery Floss
- Small Cup/Container with Water
- Wet paper towel to Wipe hands when sticky
- Cut enough floss to go around your neck and hang as low as you’d like it to
- Insert floss into needle loop
- Wet needle tip
- Insert into center of marshmallow and pull all way to about an inch from the other end of the floss or to center if you’re not filling the rest of the tread with marshmallows (like the Cupcake Necklace)
- Repeat above step for the rest of the marshmallows (if apply)
- Tie tips of floss together in a super tight knot
- Optional: Decorate with edible ink pens, air brush, glitter or whatever else you’d like
I’d LOVE to see your creations. You’re welcome to post them on our Facebook wall or email them to me at email@example.com.