I am pretty excited about today’s post!
There are many reason’s why I love this book.
For starters – because Toni has been such a good friend to me from day one. We met in Miami while attending BlogHer Food 2014. I was about 4 months pregnant then and going through the ups and downs of expenting. She was constantly making sure I was okay and just being very understanding. We hit if off as sweet sugar friends immediately.
Not only am I a fan of her personally but also professionally.
This girl is such a hard worker and her skills are wowzers. I wish my photography was 1/4 as awesome as hers. Everything she touches just looks bright, fun and delicious!
Prime example – these Mocha Swirl cupcakes pictured above. I love coffee desserts and now I want to make these!!
LOOK! She even included a S’mores recipe in here. She must love me too 🙂
How stinkin’ly cute are these?!
AND the Marshmalloween cupcakes… I die!
Here’s a cool feature – a wide-spread of measurement equivalents. Always helpful!
Here are a few sample pages from inside the book:
Remember the black stand I used for my 4th of July cupcakes tutorial? Here’s the white version of it. Don’t ya just love it?!
I think my boys would totally dig these cupcakes (hahaha for onced a pun correctly).
These are so pretty. They remind me of a mother’s day brunch or spring outdoors birthday party.
The decoration on these Neapolitan cupcakes is genius!!
PS. I want that mini stand 😉
Speaking of wanting………………………………
Book tour participating bloggers, Toni and myself are giving away this fabulous grand prize package.
Check out all the amazing goodies including a fuchsia KITCHEN AID!
1. 9in Milkglass Cake Stand – provided by Country SweetArt Kitchen
2. 4 Piece Wilton Tip Set – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
3. Mama & Madison Custom Apron – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
4. Paper Straw Party Combo – Provided By Sweets & Treats
5. Sprinkle Prize Pack (assortment picked by sponsor) – Provided By Country SweetArt Kitchen
6. $50.00 Credit to Sweets & Treats – Provided By Sweets & Treats
7. AmeriColor Gel Color 12 Pack – Provided By Country SweetArt Kitchen
8. 12 Ct. 12in Disposable Decorating Bags – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
9. KitchenAid Measuring Cups – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
10. Kitchen Aid 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer Winners Choice of Color – Provided by Make Bake Celebrate
11. 2 Pk. Pink Mini Spatulas – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
12. Wilton 24 Cavity Cupcake Pan – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
13. Wilton Filling Tip & Cupcake Corer – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
*Giveaway is open to US entries only. Proof of purchased or entry validation may need to be provided by winner upon winning. Winner will be chosen at random on July 08, 2015. Make Bake Celebrate, and all participating bloggers have the right to display winner name(s) on all electronic publications including but not limited to; blog posts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. If for any reason a prize is unavailable Make Bake Celebrate has the right to replace said prize for another similar item of equal value.